IMPORTANT STEPS BEFORE YOU COME TO CAMPUS
- (For faculty and staff only): Complete COVID-19 Phased Return to Campus Training, accessible in myHRLearn. If you've completed the training already go to step 3.
- (For students only): Complete Student Return to Campus Training and acknowledge it on CAESAR. Review Covid-19 Testing requirement for students. If you've completed the training and testing already go to step 3.
- Check if your wildcard is still active as that is how you can access buildings on campus. If you need a new one you can make an appointment with the wildcard office here.
- Any student, faculty or staff who intends to access campus must complete a Symptom Tracker.
- In addition, if you are visiting Religious Studies or MENA Language Program in Crowe Hall, please fill out Religious Studies/MENA Language - Crowe Hall - Sign In/Sign Out Form.
- Follow Social and Physical Distancing guidelines and don't forget your mask (see more about Face Coverings and Face masks.)